ClearPrism + OracleThe combined knowledge, resources, information, and expertise in supply chain and enterprise performance managment brought together in one powerful team dedicated to your digital transformation journey.
ClearPrism & Oracle Partnership
A core to business success in digital transformation is having the best technology and application platform. To deliver on the mission to be a long-term customer partner, dedicated to generating measurable results, we focus on what we believe is the best ERP suite within the industry.
And that’s Oracle.
We’ve worked with nearly every major ERP vendor over the last 25+ years and have seen virtually every aspect of modern ERP available today. We understand the challenge companies face in trying to compare leading platforms. A key to the right choice for your business is balancing your company’s most significant (“signature”) needs against available options and making the correct software decision.
ClearPrism is proud to partner with Oracle. As a member of this elite group of Oracle partners, ClearPrism works closely with Oracle in customer-facing ERP evaluation, solution suitability, strategy, selling, and business-technology alignment. We work with Oracle’s leading platform products across varied industries and the entire customer transformation life-cycle.
Our clients benefit from our partnership through:
- Supply chain expertise: keeping you ahead of trends for added competitive and business transformation advantage
- Sales clarity: clear rules of engagement that are designed around client success
- Technical knowledge: continuous training on products, solutions, functionality, capability and client support
- Best fit: the right technology and application for your exact requirements and strategies
- In-field support: second and third-tier support resources for highly complex support needs
During a technology evaluation it is crucial to avoid preconceived, status quo thinking into the process. Some of today’s best software platform options weren’t necessarily the best ones in previous generations. This is why ClearPrism, with our understanding of today’s evaluation criteria combined with our very deep knowledge of today’s software market, has chosen to partner closely with Oracle. We recognize that today’s Oracle delivers the market-leading application and platform suite filled with rich vertical-specific functionality coupled with intensive, smart digital innovation for our focused industries.
- How to lower the cost and time of an ERP implementation by 30-40%?
- How to ensure mission-critical capabilities are predictably delivered in Phase 1?
- How to accelerate user adoption?
Qube for Oracle solves the following problem: More businesses require tier 1 ERP solutions to meet the complex requirements of their capabilities but often do not have the time nor can bear the risk of a traditional, lengthy ERP implementation. In turn, rushed ERP implementations lead to unfinished configuration, incomplete training, and lower user adoption which leads to lowered realization of value.
The Value Proposition
Pre-defined Implementation Methodology focusing on Training and Testing of the Oracle Suite
Embedded connection to world-class Supply Chain Event-Sensing Insights (Minerva)
Sector-specific pre-configured workflows based on SCOR best practice processes
Pre-configured set of dynamic report visualizations and algorithmic insights into Supply Chain Exposure
Speed execution (by 20-30%)
Lower investment (by 30-40%)
Mitigate project risks
Focus on the critical processes that drive the most value and thereby:
Reduce overall TCO & faster time to value
Complex Program Management
Execution is hard. Ensuring that it aligns with measurable outcomes that differ for differing stakeholders is even harder. Challenges: Not enough time from key people; insufficient alignment with measurable metrics; insufficient communications across differing stakeholders; lots of moving parts that need to be effectively – and quickly – orchestrated. Sounds easy to do. If only. Which is where we come in to make it easier.
The Value Proposition
- 20 year+ average experience in complex ERP implementations, API initiatives and digital transformation journeys alleviate budget and timeline pressures – while creating sustained and comprehensive business advantages.
- Lots of expertise in complex programs powered by a group of knowledgeable, experienced technology and process specialists with deep Industry skills.
- Overall program management – across business, financial and technology work streams – from orchestration to architectures, technical integration to cutting code. All measurable and pragmatic.
Requirements continuously evolve. As do delivery needs, technology capabilities and user support expectations.
Predictable, value-centric partners, focused on continuous growth and care of technology investments are difficult to find—from go-live maintenance to enhancement and optimization. That’s where we come in.
- How to continuously process improvement
- Enhancing delivery capability
- Optimizing technology
The Value Proposition
Demonstrable expertise – bringing technology and process experts, experienced practice leaders and ClearPrism’s extended business ecosystem to manage and optimize IT investments for successful outcomes.
Flexible partnering model – engaging technology for new advantages and better balance sheets.
Crisp accountability and predictable performance – transforming technology management uncertainties into predictable business outcomes.
Technology Integration & Transformation
- ERP implementations are costly and time-intensive
- Add to that integration with legacy systems as well as new technologies and challenges in deadlines, alignment, and measurable outcomes arise exponentially with every stakeholder, technology and requirement
- So, how do you get done what has to get done in the time in which it needs to be done?
The Value Proposition
There are four parts of our value proposition:
- Like many, we have an extra-ordinary team of experienced technology, domain expert and complex program managers – who have seen this movie before
- But what’s different is powering our expertise with rich visualizations, model-based frameworks, execution frameworks, patterns and insights (because we’ve seen this movie before)
- We also bring to bear extremely detailed “taxonomies” of sector-specific capabilities to speed alignment and execution quickly
- And ah, one more key part of the value proposition: crisp, consistent focus on the economics of impact as delivered through sprint-based program and change management, partner and ecosystem management, user experience design, architectures and integration of information, applications, processes and partners.
We Love Impossible Problems. Share Yours With Us.
Take the next step to strengthen your organizational resilience while capturing new sources of value. Contact ClearPrism today.
Accelerating the value of your business through focus, execution excellence, comprehensive technology services and tools—powered by algorithms and machine learning.
Join the Team!
Kansas City, MO
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA